Why work with PDR Clinics?
At PDR Clinics, our drive for success is unmatched in the industry and is based on the outcomes of those we serve. Our goal is to provide the best rehabilitation services available through unparalleled patient care and utilization of the best therapy methods available today.
We continually research new therapies and programs to ensure we stay on the cutting-edge of treatment for neck and back pain. If you enjoy helping people, value quality patient care outcomes, and understand that the patient is at the center of everything we do – PDR Clinics may be for you.
We are looking for talented and motivated people who enjoy a challenge.
Our passion is building relationships and changing the lives of those we serve by restoring their function and allowing them to live the life they want to live…without pain.
Our Core Values
- …like to innovate;
- …like to be excellent;
- …exude optimism;
- …see the potential in everyone;
- …lead with modesty; and
- …always extend grace –
…we want to talk to you!
Accounts Receivable and Verifications Representative- Edina
Do you have experience with both accounts receivable and insurance benefit verification’s? We have a great opportunity for an Accounts Receivable and Verifications Representative to join our team in our Edina clinic. This position is responsible for the reimbursement of all charges and maintaining all patient accounts for their assigned clinic(s). One of the primary responsibilities of this role is to also act as back up to the verification’s/authorization’s team. This position will also work in collaboration with the patient representatives by assisting them with any billing or insurance questions/issues.
Our ideal candidate is someone willing to learn, a self-starter and is an independent worker with strong organizational skills. This position reports to our Administrative Director.
- 1+ years of experience working with insurance benefit verification’s
- 1+ years working in a healthcare Accounts Receivable position
- High school Diploma
Other: Experience with Microsoft Office products is beneficial because this position is mission critical to ensure timely filing of receivables. Reliable and punctual attendance is required during scheduled hours.
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time; Hourly
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm
PDR Clinics offers a full benefits package of medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401K, paid time off, company holidays and continuing education credits.
Physical Therapist- Chanhassen/Burnsville Clinic
Physician’s Diagnostics and Rehabilitation Clinics (PDR Clinics) has a great opportunity for a Physical Therapist to join our Therapy/Clinical team! What would it mean to you if you could make a positive impact on someone’s life every day? You can do that at PDR Clinics. Patient care is the top priority for the PDR providers. We partner closely with our patients to help them achieve their functional goals so they can get back to enjoying life. Come make a difference with us!
We use an active, biopsychosocial approach aimed at restoring functional goals through physical exercise and cognitive-behavioral therapies. We have excellent outcomes, and have been recognized in the market by payers and providers for our innovative approach in meeting the triple aim of patient satisfaction, quality outcomes, and affordability.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to join an established, independent clinic, spending at our Chanhassen and Burnsville Clinics.
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time; Salary
- Bachelors, Masters, or Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from an accredited institution
- Current Minnesota license to practice physical therapy
PDR Clinics offers a full benefits package of medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, paid time off, company holidays, and continuing education credits.
Patient Representative- Maplewood/Coon Rapids Clinic
Are you a Medical Assistant? Or perhaps you’ve been a Medical Receptionist and are looking for a new challenge? If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may be interested in our Patient Representative opening!
Our Patient Representatives are considered our Doctors’ “right hand” in the clinic. Physicians Diagnostics & Rehabilitation (PDR) is a specialty clinic with a focus on and medical expertise in the treatment musculoskeletal pain. Our team of advanced practice therapists and on-site physicians are the cornerstone of our clinics.
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time; Hourly for our Maplewood and Coon rapids locations.
Hours: Monday- Friday with varying hours between 6:00AM-6:00PM depending on the doctor’s schedule for that day.
We are looking for someone who is friendly and enthusiastic, with a team-first mentality. You will need to be punctual, self-motivated and be able to problem solve.
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Delivery of exquisite customer service
- Check patients into the clinic
- Answer phones
- Chart Preparation: attaining all medical records, copy of patient referrals, etc. prior to the doctor appointment. Ensure proper follow up as needed.
- Patient Communications: describing/communicating what is required at each appointment, and making confirmation calls
- Patient Appointments: greeting and rooming patients, gathering patient history, ensure data accuracy in EHR, and ensuring MACRA measures and psychometrics are accurately recorded.
- Work closely with the doctor, ensuring dictations are entered into the system promptly and accurately.
- Assist in insurance verifications/authorizations
- Back up to scheduling
Education: High school diploma
Experience: 2+ years working in a clinic or hospital environment with doctor supervision
Other: Because this position is critical to provide proper patient care, reliable and punctual attendance is required during scheduled hours. This position may require the employee to work at all PDR clinics based on staffing needs so reliable transportation is mandatory.
This position will float primarily between our Maplewood and Coon Rapids clinics.
Centralized Scheduler- Edina Clinic
Do you enjoy speaking with, and helping people over the phone? Are you proud of your attention to detail? Would you like to work with patients and insurance companies? If so, we may have the job for you!
We are looking to add to our Centralized Scheduling and Verifications department! This person will report directly to the Centralized Scheduling Manager. They are responsible for receiving new patient calls, as well as working with the Verifications department on verifying new patient insurance.
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time; Hourly
Hours: Monday- Thursday: 9:00am-5:30pm Friday: 8:00AM-4:30PM
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Excellent delivery of customer service at all times
- Answering and attending to all incoming phone calls consistently at a high rate
- Receiving and calling on all new patient referrals and related procedures
- Scheduling patient appointments and operation of scheduling software. Ensure the patient schedule is accurate and timely and in accordance to their plan of care
- Complete and accurate management of online scheduling
- Provide patient verification services for all clinics
- Proficiency in building cases
- Accurately enter new docs into the system
- Other duties as assigned