Physicians’ Diagnostics and Rehabilitation Clinics is different from other rehab facilities. From our specialty trained physicians, to our exceptional therapists that continually work on mastering new and effective evidence-based therapies, our team at PDR wants to ensure each patient gets the best care possible, resulting in relief and freedom from their neck and/or back issues.
At PDR Clinics, we want you to be able to enjoy the life you want to live. Our specialized team of spine specialists, including physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians and physical & occupational therapists, will help you achieve your goals. How do we do that?:
- We take an active, non-invasive approach to treating neck and back pain;
- We utilize evidence-based, proven treatment protocols;
- We tailor our program to meet each patient's unique needs;
- We continually research and incorporate the latest innovations to improve patient outcomes;
- Our team ofPhysical and Occupational Therapists receive on-going training to ensure mastery of our evidence-based therapies;
- We utilize MedX equipment, the gold standard in isolated spinal strengthening, to improve the range of motion and strength of each patient;
- Our lifestyle modification program addresses pain management strategies, ergonomics and postural training, lifting and body mechanics, and much more;
- Our Return to Work Program helps ensure patients can get back to working and lead a productive life as quickly as possible;
- Our Cognitive Behavioral Coaching Program provides skills to address the emotional impacts of chronic pain that can impede patients from reaching optimal outcomes;
- We continually monitor and report on several quality measures to ensure we stay the leader in non-surgical neck and back pain treatment.
Interested in learning more? Contact the nearest clinic to you.