Why PDR Clinics
At PDR Clinics, our drive for success is unmatched in the industry. Our success is based solely on the outcomes of those we serve. Our goal is to provide the best rehabilitation services available through awesome patient care and by utilizing the best therapy methods available today. We continually research new therapies and programs to ensure we stay on the cutting-edge of patient care.
If you enjoy being of service to people, respect quality patient care, and understand that the patient experience is built on personal patient relationships, PDR may be for you. We are looking for talented and motivated people who enjoy a challenge.
To learn more about opportunities at PDR Clinics, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.Download an application
Do you have healthcare IT experience and have a passion for helping others? We are looking for a Clinical Systems Specialist who will not only help support, troubleshoot and resolve hardware issues... but also someone who wants to take the lead in implementing the EMR/EHR organization-wide.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist in implementing the EMR/EHR company-wide
• Internal Support to assist in resolving hardware, software and network issues for company systems
• Work with PDR's outside IT Support systems for troubleshooting and maintenence needs, including upgrades
• Creation of forms and reports in the EMR/EHR as required for clinical workflow
• Training new and current employees on upgrades, workflow changes and form or reporting changes
• Stay abreast of current federal and state legislation affecting IT in the healthcare field, and ensure compliance with HIPAA guidelines for all IT systems.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
• Healthcare IT experience of at least 1 year managing an EMR/EHR
• Ability to travel throughout the Twin Cities as needed
• Must have strong, demonstrable, problem solving skills
• Must be able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
The ideal candidate will posses:
• Values consistent with those PDR Clinics
• A presence that engenders confidence, enthusiasm and support in others and who has a strong passion for quality patient care
• Problem solving skills and resourcefulness
• Experience in managing and supporting an EMR in a healthcare setting.
• Solid knowledge of healthcare IT, specifically GE Centricity, as well as other technology utilized within PDR including, but not limited to Dragon Naturally Speaking, GE Add On Products: SMPP, eSM, Docutrak, etc.
• Solid knowledge in the following: MACRA compliance, HIPAA, WordPress, HTML5, SQL, and Crystal Reports
PDR Clinics offers a full benefits package of medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, paid time off, company holidays, and continuing education credits.
Director of First Impressions. How does that sound? Because that’s how we view our Medical Receptionists. Our Medical Receptionists play a very important role – interacting with our patients even before they walk through the door.
If you would love the opportunity to make that first, positive impression with our patients, perhaps this is the role for you! In this role, you will be the first point of contact - helping patients schedule and check in for their appointments. This position works very closely with the on-site Patient Representative, as well as the Accounts Receivable Representative, in order to assist the patients with any initial questions or issues that may arise.
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time; Hourly
Monday – Thursday: 10:00am - 6:30pm
Responsibilities and Duties
Main duties include:
Answering and attending to all incoming phone calls, scheduling patient appointments and operating the scheduling software.
Greet and check in all patients, collecting co-pays as necessary
Perform monthly inventory and supply ordering
Attend to lobby and refreshment area
Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
High School Diploma (or equivalent)
Access to reliable transportation is mandatory due to floating to other clinics and/or attending department meetings.
1+ years working in customer service
1+ years of experience working in an EMR/EHR
Medical Receptionist: 1 year
What’s your passion
When you choose PDR Clinics, you’re choosing a company that allows you to build upon your talents.
Take a peek inside
A company doesn't become a Top 150 Workplace by being dull and boring. We love sharing the exciting events going on at all of our clinical locations.