Why PDR Clinics
At PDR Clinics, our drive for success is unmatched in the industry. Our success is based solely on the outcomes of those we serve. Our goal is to provide the best rehabilitation services available through awesome patient care and by utilizing the best therapy methods available today. We continually research new therapies and programs to ensure we stay on the cutting-edge of patient care.
If you enjoy being of service to people, respect quality patient care, and understand that the patient experience is built on personal patient relationships, PDR may be for you. We are looking for talented and motivated people who enjoy a challenge.
To learn more about opportunities at PDR Clinics, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you proud of your great customer service skills? Do you enjoy working on the computer, as well as interacting with patients – in person and on the phone? If so, we may have the job for you!
We are looking for a Medical Receptionist (MR) to join our team. This position is located at our Edina clinic. The MR is the first point of contact for our patients – helping them schedule and check in for their appointments. This position works very closely with the on-site Patient Representative, as well as the Accounts Receivable Representative, so having top-notch communication skills is desired.
Main duties include:
• Answering and attending to all incoming phone calls, scheduling patient appointments and operating the scheduling software.
• Greet and check in all patients, collecting co-pays as necessary
• Perform monthly inventory and supply ordering
• Attend to lobby and refreshment area
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
• As this position is critical to patient care, candidate must be punctual and reliable.
• 1+ years of experience working in an Electronic Health Records/Scheduling system
• Medical Receptionist: 1 year
• Education: High School Diploma
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time; Hourly
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
PDR Clinics offers a full benefits package of medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, paid time off, company holidays, and continuing education credits.
Our ideal candidate can identify with our core values. They are:
• Always be excellent
• Use Innovation
• Exude Optimism
• See the Potential in Everyone
• Lead with Modesty
• Lead with Grace
To apply to this role, please email a copy of your resume, along with a summary of how you can identify with these values, and how you see them as important in the Medical Receptionist role.
Are you a certified Medical Assistant? Or perhaps you've been a Medical Receptionist and are looking for a new challenge? If you've answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may be interested in our Patient Representative opening!
Our Patient Representatives are considered our Doctors' "right hand" in the clinic. Physicians Diagnostics & Rehabilitation (PDR) is a specialty clinic with a focus on and medical expertise in the treatment of neck and back pain. Our team of advanced practice therapists and on-site physicians are the cornerstone of our clinics.
We are currently hiring for a full time Patient Representative for our Coon Rapids location.
We are looking for someone who is friendly and enthusiastic, with a team-first mentality. You will need to be punctual, self-motivated and be able to problem solve. This position is 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday with varying hours between 6:00AM-5:30PM depending on the doctor’s schedule for that day.
Daily Job Responsibilities:
• Delivery of excellent customer service!
• Must successfully complete HIPAA training and comply with all regulations and requirements.
• Administrative uniform including name-tag and smocks with business casual attire on non-doc days.
• Verification of assigned new patient insurance for workers’ compensation and UCare patients.
• Communication / documentation of all insurance approval needs prior to appointment.
• Attain copy of patient referral / orders and ensuring that patient is scheduled appropriately.
• Attain all pertinent medical records prior to doctor appointment.
• Complete preparation of all patient charts.
• Make patient confirmation calls two days prior to the patient’s appointment to ensure reason for visit, documentation, and records are all obtained.
• Ensure all doctor charts are pulled / prepared for the next day.
• Greet all new patients and ensuring all forms are completed.
• Room all patients and communication with doctor to keep on schedule.
• New patient consultations, with focus on patient advocacy. Show patient video, review demographics, obtain consent, health history/inventories, and gather of required regulatory data.
• Interpret doctor referral and ensure that patient is scheduled for therapy appropriately.
• Ensure accuracy in centricity information and make changes as needed.
• Follow up on all outside referrals, medical records, and ensure proper follow up.
• All ongoing insurance approvals, in advance, to avoid lag in therapies.
• Proof, print, fax doctor reports and review fax logs to ensure report was sent to referring clinician.
• In an urgent situation, the PR may be asked to float to another clinic to cover in another PR’s absence.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma
Experience: 2+ years working in a clinic or hospital environment with doctor supervision
Other: Because this position is critical to provide proper patient care, reliable and punctual attendance is required during scheduled hours. This position will require the employee to work at all PDR clinics based on staffing needs so reliable transportation is mandatory.
To apply to this role, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter, or completed employment application (link below) to email@example.com.
What’s your passion
Take a peek inside
A company doesn't become a Top 150 Workplace by being dull and boring. We love sharing the exciting events going on at all of our clinical locations.