Why PDR Clinics
At PDR Clinics, our drive for success is unmatched in the industry. Our success is based solely on the outcomes of those we serve. Our goal is to provide the best rehabilitation services available through awesome patient care and by utilizing the best therapy methods available today. We continually research new therapies and programs to ensure we stay on the cutting-edge of patient care.
If you enjoy being of service to people, respect quality patient care, and understand that the patient experience is built on personal patient relationships, PDR may be for you. We are looking for talented and motivated people who enjoy a challenge.
To learn more about opportunities at PDR Clinics, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.Download an application
Responsibilities and Duties
Excellent delivery of customer service at all times
• Answering and attending to all incoming phone calls consistently at a high rate of quality.
• Receiving and calling on all new patient and existing patient referrals and related procedures.
• Scheduling patient appointments and operation of scheduling software. Ensure the patient schedule is accurate and timely and in accordance to their plan of care.
• Complete and accurate management of online scheduling
• Provide patient verification services for all clinics.
• Proficiency in building cases.
• Accurately enter new referring doctors into Centricity.
• Completing tracking forms accurately
• Managing CS voicemail and returning calls in a timely manner.
• Checking and handling electronic referrals and other referral folders to get patients registered and scheduled.
• Learn WC verification and scheduling procedures
• Manage the schedule on a weekly basis to ensure proper scheduling.
• Train on insurance referral process.
• Calling referring doctors and attorneys to retrieve insurance information.
• Obtain authorization for WC and or health insurance
• Cover for verifications department when needed
• Ability to multitask.
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
• High School Diploma Required
• 1+ years as a Medical Receptionist
Because this position is critical to provide proper patient care, reliable and punctual attendance is required during scheduled hours. This position may require the employee to work at all PDR clinics based on staffing needs so reliable transportation is mandatory.
What’s your passion
When you choose PDR Clinics, you’re choosing a company that allows you to build upon your talents.
Take a peek inside
A company doesn't become a Top 150 Workplace by being dull and boring. We love sharing the exciting events going on at all of our clinical locations.