Physicians’ Diagnostics and Rehabilitation Clinics is different from other rehab facilities. From our specialty trained physicians, to our exceptional therapists that continually work on mastering new and effective evidence-based therapies, our team at PDR wants to ensure each patient gets the best care possible, resulting in relief and freedom from their neck and/or back issues.
- We take an active, non-invasive approach to treating neck and back pain;
- We utilize evidence-based, proven treatment protocols;
- We tailor our program to meet each patient's unique needs;
- We continually research and incorporate the latest innovations to improve patient outcomes;
- Our team ofPhysical and Occupational Therapists receive on-going training to ensure mastery of our evidence-based therapies;
- We utilize MedX equipment, the gold standard in isolated spinal strengthening, to improve the range of motion and strength of each patient;
- Our lifestyle modification program addresses pain management strategies, ergonomics and postural training, lifting and body mechanics, and much more;
- Our Return to Work Program helps ensure patients can get back to working and lead a productive life as quickly as possible;
- Our Cognitive Behavioral Coaching Program provides skills to address the emotional impacts of chronic pain that can impede patients from reaching optimal outcomes;
- We continually monitor and report on several quality measures to ensure we stay the leader in non-surgical neck and back pain treatment.